Further information about NHS services, surgery policies and general information can be obtained in the first instance from the GP surgery.
In addition, the Patient Advice and Liaison Service (PALS) offers confidential advice, support and information on health-related matters.
They provide a point of contact for patients, their families and their carers.
You can find PALS officers in your local hospital.
How can PALS help?
PALS provides help in many ways. For example, it can:
- help you with health-related questions
- help resolve concerns or problems when you're using the NHS
- tell you how to get more involved in your own healthcare
PALS can give you information about:
- the NHS
- the NHS complaints procedure, including how to get independent help if you want to make a complaint
- support groups outside the NHS
PALS also helps to improve the NHS by listening to your concerns and suggestions.
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.